Mekong River Tour Ho Chi Minh sincerely introduce you the Mekong full day Muslim tour as follows:
- At 8.00 am, Leave Ho Chi Minh city, enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields. On arrival at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of water coconut trees along natural canals. Then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by the locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantations and villages. Return to Ho Chi Minh by road. The tour finishes at 17.00.
- End of your Mekong full day muslim tour.
Tour price includes:
- A/c bus for transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Boat trip on Mekong Delta
- Mineral water on bus (1 bottle/ pax/day)
- Halal food for lunch
- Travel insurance
- Hotel pick up & drop off service
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.