Mekong River Tour Ho Chi Minh sincerely introduce you the Mekong Delta 1 day tour (My Tho - Ben Tre) as follows:
- Enjoy the scenic journey along the Express Trung Luong Highway, take a leisurely boat trip around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands, visit the picturesque orchards and sample the freshly picked fruit at the invitation of friendly local farmers, get on a rowing boat ride in the shadows of the water-coconut palms along the tiny canals of Ben Tre Province. Learn the traditional rural lifestyle of the Mekong Delta inhabitants.
- At 8.00 am, leave Ho Chi Minh city, enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields. On arrival at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet
- Have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of water coconut trees along natural canals. Then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by the locals.
- Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantations and villages.
- Return to Hochiminh city by road.
- The tour end at 5.00pm
- End of your Mekong Delta tour 1 day (My Tho - Ben Tre)
- A/c bus for pick up and transfer as per program.
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water on bus (1 bottle/ pax)
- Boat trip on Mekong Delta
- All entrance fees
- 1 lunch
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private tour is available on request. We highly recommend you do private tour for more privacy as well as more convenience.