Mekong River Tour Ho Chi Minh sincerely introduce you the Mekong Delta 3 days tour and exit to Phnom Penh as follows:
- Leave Ho Chi Minh city, enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields. On arrival at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet
- Have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of water coconut trees along natural canals. Have a short cycling tour (applied for private tour/if time permitted) then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by the locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantations and villages. Proceed to Can Tho.
- Dinner on guest's account.
- Overnight at your proposed hotel in Can Tho.
- Take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river (Bassac River), then proceed to Cai Rang floating markets (& Phong Dien is optional), which are the liveliest in the whole religion.
- Have you ever tasted Vietnamese vermicelli soup? Well, now go and see how it is made. Then wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and experience how to pass a "Monkey bridge" which is built by only one stem of bamboo. Visit the orchard garden.
- Stop for lunch. Proceed to Chau Doc, continue the tour to visit Tra Su, getting to the wild birds Sanctuary, cruising smoothly with small boats to discover the arrays of splendid canals deep into the forest, watching storks, cranes and other tropical birds, back to the Town, hotel check in.
- Dinner on guest’s account.
- Overnight at your proposed hotel in Chau Doc.
- After breakfast. Transfer to the ferry for boarding the speed boat to PhnomPenh.
- Arrive in Phnom Penh around 2.00 pm at the Sisowath tourist dock.
- End of your Mekong Delta tour 3 days and exit to Phnom Penh.
- Private car for transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Private boat trip in the Mekong delta.
- Express boat ticket Chaudoc - Phnompenh
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees, fresh fruit and honey tea
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Accommodation based on Twin/Double room share basis
- Travel insurance
- Cambodia entry visa (US$22/person)
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses.