Mekong River Tour Ho Chi Minh sincerely introduce you the Mekong Delta Tour 2 days - Cai Rang floating market as follows:
Day 1 : Hochiminh – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho (L)
- At 8.00 am, leave Ho Chi Minh city, enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields. On arrival at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet
- Have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by the locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantations and villages. Proceed to Can Tho.
- Dinner on guest’s account.
- Overnight at your proposed hotel in Can Tho
- After breakfast, take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river (Bassac River), then proceed to visit Cai Răng floating market which are the liveliest in the whole religion. Have you ever tasted Vietnamese vermicelli soup? Well, now go and see how it is made. Then wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and experience how to cross a "Monkey bridge" which is built by only one stem of bamboo. Visit theorchard garden.
- Stop for lunch.
- Arrive to Ho Chi Minh city around 5.00pm.
- End of your Mekong delta tour 2 days - Cai Rang floating market .
- A/c bus for transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Boat trip in the Mekong delta.
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees, fresh fruit and honey tea
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Accommodation based on Twin/Double room share basis
- Travel insurance
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses.
- Private tour is available on request. We highly recommend you do private tour for more privacy as well as more convenience.