- At 14.00, Leave Ho Chi Minh city, enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields. On arrival at My Tho, a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of water coconut trees along natural canals.
- Having dinner in the orchard garden.
- At nightfall we started out on an expedition to find fireflies. From a small dugout boat with rickety seats we paddled down canals lined with little shrubs where fireflies flickered in the night. Our guide had a special firefly net which consisted of a cloth bag attached to a bamboo pole and after some effort scooped fireflies off the leaves and into our hands. With stars sparking above, flashing bugs lighting up our fingers and frogs croaking nearby it was a night to remember.
- Return to Ho Chi Minh city by road.
- End of your Mekong Delta fireflies day trip at your hotel around 9.00pm
- Private car/van/bus for transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- English speaking tour guide
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- All entrance fees
- Mineral water on car (2 bottles/ pax/day)
- Hotel pick up & drop off service
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program