Mekong River Tour Ho Chi Minh sincerely introduce you the Cai Be floating market smaller group tour as follows:
- 6 : 30 AM : Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city. Depart for Cai Be by car/van via Trung Luong Express Highway, stopping to take photos in Tan An town overlooking the picturesque flat rice fields.
- 9 : 30 AM : On arrival in Cai Be, set off by motor boat to visit the Cai Be floating market and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board their vessels. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Then wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation, accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
- 11: 30 AM : Keep cruising through a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta. Arrive in Tan Phong island, the green pearl of Vinh Long town where you can immerse yourself in nature. Enjoy your cooking experience and learn how to prepare special Vietnamese dishes. Food cooked by yourself and fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Relax on the hammocks to get back your energy.
- 14 : 00 PM : Cycle around the village path with fruit orchards and bonsai garden. Meet the local islanders to learn more about the local daily life in the Mekong delta.
- 15 : 00 PM : Take a boat ride back to Cai Be, meet your bus for the trip back to Hochiminh city.
- End of your Cai Be floating market smaller group tour
- A/c private van pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Private boat trips in the Mekong delta.
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Cooking class
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Travel insurance
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal costs & tips
Thank you for visiting our Cai Be floating market smaller group tour. We are looking forward to serving you.